Toddler Diarrhea Does Not Drink Pedialyte What Foods Are Good To Help Bind The Tummy When Your Toddler Has Diarrhea?

What foods are good to help bind the tummy when your toddler has diarrhea? - toddler diarrhea does not drink pedialyte

My son does not eat much, and this is the third day he had diarrhea. He drank Pedialyte will help to replenish your system again, but do not eat much.

What foods are for helping to stop diarrhea good, and there is nothing to indicate on the meter (med wise), they help? PLEASE any suggestions or advice welcome!
Thank you very much!

7 comments:

Andrea S said...

Bananas
Rice
Applesauce
Toast

Big B said...

Cheese works for me all the time.

Cassidy R said...

Banana

Bee Bee said...

My mother has always the rice and chicken and rice soup, just for a change. I do not know for rice caution now. It worked for us children. but it was long ago. Good luck.

Theapple... said...

When my son the doctor had advised me, was the BRAT diet until he just gone to do. Nutrition is a boy like biscuits, bread, cheese helps bind. Stay away from fruit and fruit juices.

bethy4je... said...

BRAT diet ...... Bananas, rice, applesauce and toast.

Post a Comment