Id Card Software I Really NEED To Find Some Software That Came With A Specialty Eltron Id Card Printer!!!!?

I really NEED to find some software that came with a specialty eltron id card printer!!!!? - id card software

HELP!?
Sotware really need, you can find the original, which was arrested in the box with the printer ID. I did some research and can not find a download does not. I know these things for me! I am always desperate! I need to create this printer, very expensive, now I need to install any drivers (or she) I found all other soft accessories and belts, and even textbooks and some drivers, but no agenda! It belongs to the printer in the series with P500 ELTRON idcard roles. The software is called, and if I'm wrong WINCARD was the same software that comes with many types of products

1 comments:

chimeite... said...

I will certainly try Driverguide.com that your operating system is old or new, the team you want to connect (as in Windows XP, ISA, PCI-X or Win98. Examples of gross, but easy to understand;))

Post a Comment