Trailer Air Conditioner Why Does My Electricity Go Out When I Run My Air Conditioner On My Travel Trailer?

Why does my electricity go out when I run my Air Conditioner on my travel trailer? - trailer air conditioner

The hot weather here in Texas. I turn the air conditioning and in half an hour, all the electricity that out of my trailer. I go to the bathroom and save the protector of the trip circuit for electricity used in the trailer and they will all soon. What should I consider? This is done in Everyplace I have been. Also in the trailer parks, which is where I am because of my work.

4 comments:

bj said...

They are probably a control, as will be seen electrican AC, it is a simple test. It is also possible, several times in the spring, when the switch is triggered, become weak and must be replaced.
In my office I have just rented a 20 amp circuit breaker, so you can see the window of my ac on all day, but if you will in turn give rise to the microwave circuit.

john m said...

A / C is great resistance.
If you have an electric A / C compressor, condenser, and then (without hook the power cycle of the compressor, which is also known as Coil Start)
If you have a belt drive, you need a higher energy.
or more switches (May 40 Amp circuit breaker)

Jamie G said...

Someone is doing at home when I told the dryer, A / C and dishwasher, run an electrician, I need a big fuse box, which costs me a fortune, but now I wash my clothes on the day is not so hot, or just on the Clothesline share .. Hope this helps!

►BobB◄ said...

CA is your drawing too much power. is necessary to have observed. Can low on freon.

What else do you do both?

Post a Comment